Clients will be subject to tour cancellation fees for paid tour packages with Bhutan Tours and Travels, as follows:
- 10% of the tour cost will be deducted as an administration fee for all cancelled tours.
- 60 days or more prior to arrival date in Bhutan: No penalty, except wire transfer fees.
- 59-30 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 40% cancellation fees in addition to wire transfer fees.
- 29-15 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 50% cancellation fees in addition to wire transfer fees.
- Less than 15 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 100% cancellation fees/non-refundable.
- After arrival in Bhutan: 100% cancelation fees/non-refundable.
Bhutan Tours and Travels will not be held liable for any additional charges that may be levied by the Tourism Council of Bhutan, the airlines and local banks.
Clients will be subject to flight cancellation fees for flights booked through Bhutan Tours and Travels, as follows:
- An administration fee of USD $ 50 will be applicable for all cancelled tickets that has already been issued by the airline.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 15% cancellation fees are applicable
- 29-10 days or more before the date of departure: 30% cancellation fees are applicable
- 9-4 days or more before the date of departure: 55% cancellation fees are applicable
- 4 days and less before the date of departure: 100% cancellation fees are applicable
As per airline regulations additional fees are applicable for changes in date, sector and flight timing. On such re-rescheduled/re-issued tickets, there will be no refund and will bear 100% cancellation fees.
Delays in arrival and departure are unavoidable sometimes. As flights in and out of Bhutan depend on visual clearance, a clear sky and good visibility is a must for flights to take off and land in Paro. We always suggest you to plan and keep enough time between your flights to and from your place of origin to Bhutan. Keep ample provision time for unforeseen events. Delay and cancelled flights are common within the domestic routes, especially during monsoons.
Similarly, roadblocks during monsoons are common and can delay travel on the road especially if your travelling towards central and eastern Bhutan. Please note that during such cases we will always do our best to resolve the situation as quickly and smoothly as possible.